Generalist Recruiter (H)
Talent Acquisition | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Generalist Recruiter 981271 (H)
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Generalist Recruiter to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing, and recommending potential candidates. The ideal candidate has a proven track record as a corporate or agency recruiter, as well as experience working in the digital media / Online Internet industry. The company offers a great work environment!
Generalist Recruiter Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $60/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Remote, PST preferred)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Generalist Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Proactively source, screen, interview, and recommend candidates for open roles.
- Communicate effectively with Hiring Managers and Interview Team, level setting expectations and providing salary recommendations.
- Utilizing market insights to consult with Hiring Managers around recruitment strategies.
- Develop candidate pipelines through targeted sourcing, referral generation, networking, and participation in local recruitment events.
- Build relationships with both candidates, Human Resources Business Partners and Hiring Managers to ensure a smooth recruitment process.
Generalist Recruiter Qualifications:
- 3+ years of generalist recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated skills in customer service, with a focus on responsiveness.
- Ability to source elusive talent for niche roles.
- Strong relationship-building acumen with candidates, hiring managers, and HR business partners.
- Initiative to suggest process improvements and ideas to simplify and enhance recruiting approaches.
- Flexibility and resilience to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and changing business conditions.
- Desire to be part of a highly collaborative team that shares ideas, knowledge, and best practices, and has fun!
- A proven track record as a corporate or agency recruiter. (preferred)
- Extensive experience in generalist recruiting. (preferred)
- Experience working in the digital media / Online Internet industry. (preferred)
- Blend of start-up, agency, and corporate recruiting experience. (preferred)
- Knowledge of SAP Success Factors (ATS/CRM). (preferred)
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment