Executive Assistant (H)
Clerical/Administrative | West Hollywood, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Executive Assistant 1014101 (H)
A leading digital streaming network is looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the VP of Non-Fiction Programming. The ideal candidate has experience working in an office environment in the entertainment industry. The company offers a great work environment!
Executive Assistant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $23/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (West Hollywood, CA 90046)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings/calls, ensure that the executives have locations secured for these meetings in advance, place meetings/calls on their calendars, and remind executives of upcoming scheduled items.
- Answer phones, roll calls and prioritize calls as necessary.
- Maintain up-to-date, informative call and email logs throughout the day
- Arrange domestic and international travel as needed from departure from office/home to return including arranging and confirming ground travel, air travel, and lodging. Keep track of film festival dates.
- Complete and submit expense reports in a timely and accurate manner
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- 2 years of previous experience in an office environment in the entertainment industry.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Computer savvy - knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize and deal with different personalities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented department and able to work overtime hours when necessary.
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment