Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer (H)
Software QA | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer 8655 (H)
A leading tech company in the professional networking industry is looking for a Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer to join the team. The successful candidate will help Implement and provide Quality Assurance (QA) for various marketing technology solutions. The company offers a great work environment!
Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $70-$80/hr
- Worksite: Leading tech company in the professional networking industry (Sunnyvale, CA 94085, but open to remote for the right candidate)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer Responsibilities:
Work with the digital analytics & marketing teams to decipher business analytics requirements and deliver implementations that meet those requirements
Implement and provide Quality Assurance (QA) for various marketing technology solutions, including but not limited to: Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Adobe Analytics etc.
Write automated tests to ensure various Marketing and Analytics tags are firing as expected.
Understand various privacy laws (GDPR, CCPA, etc) and ensure tagging implementation is compliant.
Maintain robust documentation.
Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in digital analytics implementation working with Tag Management Systems (TMS) such as Tealium iQ, Adobe Launch, or Google Tag Manager (GTM).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong troubleshooting experience using browser debugging tools (Chrome Dev Tools, Firebug, etc)
- Strong understanding of HTML & CSS
- Able to quickly and efficiently search, understand, and apply technical documentation.
- Experience with modern frameworks like Ember/React/Angular is preferred but not required.
- Experience in digital analytics implementation working with Tag Management Systems (TMS) such as Tealium iQ, Adobe Launch, or Google Tag Manager (GTM) is preferred but not required
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment