Digital Advertising Senior Manager
Digital Advertising | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Digital Advertising Senior Manager 9409
A leading tech company is seeking a Digital Advertising Senior Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will play a key role in defining the corporate digital marketing strategy from driving awareness of the company's brand to delivering inquiry generation within our target audiences, as well as help to advise and design online media campaigns to deliver against pre-determined goals/objectives. The company offers a great work environment.
Digital Advertising Senior Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55/hr
- Worksite: Leading technology and data solutions company, (Remote, East Coast preferred)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Digital Advertising Senior Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the strategy, execution, optimization, and measurement of digital campaigns on various media channels, platforms, and tactics (including paid social, display, ABM, native ads and large media partnerships, etc.)
- Serve as the subject matter expert on third-party digital platforms, tools, and partnerships.
- Identify opportunities to simplify the digital experience and lead efforts to drive customer value, build the brand, grow new client acquisition, deepen and strengthen relationships with existing clients, and achieve operational excellence.
- Drive end-to-end campaign development, partnering with key stakeholders (Global Programs, Regional Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, ABM, etc.), brand/creative, data science, web, marketing ops, and 3rd parties to ensure that strategy delivers against KPIs and supports business growth.
- Manage in-depth digital campaign analysis and reporting, as well as paid social media and global digital campaign optimization strategies – from A/B and multi-variate testing to audience targeting optimization, and reach/frequency analysis.
- Optimize paid digital spending to improve lead acquisition and conversion rate performance.
- Build and manage reporting, dashboarding, and funnel analysis to provide learnings and recommendations on performance to various levels of the organization – from executives to stakeholders.
- Spearhead and manage quarterly learning plans and QBRs with key stakeholders – define what metrics are important based on campaign goals and objectives (ex: Brand Score/Brand recall, website traffic lift, conversion metrics, inquiry generation – CPA, CPL, etc).
- Support digital marketing budget management processes, approvals, and reporting.
- Oversee digital agency and vendor relationships.
- Test new marketing tools and channels, as well as lead new vendor onboarding to maintain an edge in innovation.
Digital Advertising Senior Manager Qualifications:
- 7+ years of proven digital marketing, media, inbound, and analytics/reporting experience.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Communications.
- Experience marketing to B2B corporate IT functions at Fortune 1000 enterprises preferred.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and influence indirectly.
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven success in managing, optimizing, and reporting of digital campaigns and successful inbound digital media results – preferably in a B2B environment, targeting large, Fortune 1,000 enterprises.
Successful experience in identifying key target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate digital engagement and lead generation objectives.
- Strong experience with modern digital marketing tools and technologies for optimizing digital channel and platform spend while maximizing results.
- Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture, or other digital and media analytics reporting expertise – with the ability to ascertain actionable insights and recommendations (PPTs).
- Experience translating business objectives into digital marketing strategy and campaign results.
- Knowledge of SFDC and Marketo (or similar) software and tools -for paid campaign set up, tracking, and reporting.
- Ad technology and platform understanding and insights – including ad tech, DSPs, ABM, Ad Exchanges / Networks, etc.
- A high-energy disposition combined with the ability to manage multiple initiatives, and a diverse group of team members and stakeholders.
- Strong ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing relationships in a heavily virtual environment.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment