Digital Design | Oakland, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
A leading entertainment technology company is seeking a Designer/Developer to work with the Industry Marketing team to design, code, and edit websites, landing pages, and videos to promote the company’s products and services. The ideal candidate is an effective communicator with proficiency in JS/HTML/CSS and additional experience in video editing with Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
Designer/Developer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $70/hr
- Worksite: Leading streaming company (Oakland, CA 94612, Open to remote candidates - PST office hours preferred)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment - possible extension
- Create/Code landing pages, websites, and other online content for the Industry Marketing team.
- Maintain and update the company’s sites.
- Edit Videos, including adding graphics and captioning for short videos.
- Work with designers to maintain visual integrity within a responsive, dynamic environment.
- 3-5 years of front-end web development experience.
- Expert proficiency in a variety of design tools including Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, with a comfortable knowledge of video editing and captioning.
- Proficient in JS/HTML/CSS and video editing.
- Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects)
- Git and headless CMS experience (Contentful)
- Familiarity with npm package manager and build tools.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates experience in thoughtful user-centered design solutions.
- Figma and/or Sketch experience is a plus.
- Willingness to take initiative to assess and make improvements as needed.
- Work accurately and professionally within tight deadlines.