Accounting | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Deduction Specialist 976870
A leading consumer products company is seeking a Deduction Specialist to provide support to the cash and deduction processes. The successful candidate will have a broad scope and will support multiple ARAs (Accounts Receivable Analyst) across multiple customer portfolios, to include a high number of customer accounts and deduction volume in a specialized capacity. The company offers a great work environment!
Deduction Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $19/hr
- Worksite: Leading consumer products company (Alpharetta, GA 30009)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Deduction Specialist Responsibilities:
- Promo deductions resolution, reporting, and management. Maintain trend reporting in support of meeting DDO metrics and current promo DHB balance, identify issues and take appropriate actions to include engaging stakeholders for resolving issues. Customer and sales facing communications, weekly reporting, and will coordinate and lead weekly meetings with sales.
- Credit memo processing in support of clearing non-promo deductions, email invoices to customers, obtain deduction support from customer portals, and index in CMS. Collaborate with ARAs for assigned selection of validated deductions and approved write-offs, to issue credit memos and clear deductions across multiple ARA portfolios.
- Provide deduction trend reports and take appropriate action to assist in the improvement of deduction resolution cycle and the overall reduction of the deduction hanging balance (DHB).
- Manage large volumes of data in various systems to aid in the analysis. Primary systems include SAP, BW, Siebel, MEI, Microsoft Excel, and Customer portals.
Deduction Specialist Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in accounts receivable or collections (or equivalent education).
- BS/BA degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, creatively, and efficiently.
- Strong time management, planning, and organizing skills.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment