Deal Desk Analyst (H)
Sales Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Deal Desk Analyst 2012 (H)
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Deal Desk Analyst to assist with sales and renewals administrative responsibilities, supporting healthcare and education/government verticals The ideal candidate will have two-plus years of sales/deals support experience and be a good team player and detail-oriented. company offers a great work environment!
Deal Desk Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40/hr
- Worksite: leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Deal Desk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist with general administrative responsibilities including quoting and generating Order Forms.
- Partner with Account Executive/Renewal Managers/Renewal Leads as they support the company's sales organization from a deal strategy and operational efficiency standpoint.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate pricing, clean Order Forms, and maintaining operational dashboards.
Deal Desk Analyst Qualifications:
- 2+ years of renewals experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales/deal support role.
- Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of the Quote to Cash lifecycle
- Understanding of general software pricing models, knowledge of SaaS pricing, and licensing models a definite plus.
- Comfortable partnering and engaging with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible support for the sales teams & deal cycles.
- Experience working across functions to deliver customer/prospect/client-facing proposals.
- Knowledge of Salesforce (preferred), or other CRMs.
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment