Data Entry Operator
Data Analytics | Sunrise, FL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Data Entry Operator 981554
A leading consumer products company is seeking a Data Entry Operator to join the term. The company offers a great work environment!
Data Entry Operator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $20/hr
- Worksite: Leading consumer products company (Sunrise, FL 33323)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Data Entry Operator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the migration of all CGMP documents from the Document Control Unit into the Intelex Electronic Management System (eQMS) and assist with the training needs.
- Coordinate any potential updates with the Quality Assurance Manager, Corporate eQMS staff, and/or process owners, by ensuring accuracy, quality, and the integrity of all documents all while identifying opportunities to drive increased efficiency.
Data Entry Operator Qualifications:
- Office Proficient computer skills (MS Windows, MS Office applications) and database management.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage and respond to a variety of situations in a friendly, timely, and collaborative manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills, time management, and keen attention to detail.
- 40 hours/week, 1 Month Assignment