Customer Success Analyst
Client Services | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Customer Success Analyst 6369
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Analyst to partner closely with our Global Accounts Team to ensure we are enhancing the customer experience by supporting the goals of the relationship.
As a Customer Success Analyst, you will build and maintain strong professional relationships with our key global customers by supporting a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs), Global Account Managers (GAMs), and other cross-functional partners to coordinate operational and analytical tasks.
This is a highly collaborative role, which requires excellent organization, prioritization, clear communication, stakeholder management, and a passion for building client relationships. This role will be supporting our largest global customers, helping to ensure the account team drives maximum return on client investment.
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of company products and the impact they can have on our partners
- Assists in the process for creating Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) including: providing analytical insights, consolidating format, proofreading, and pulling standard reports
- Completes ad-hoc report generation for customers using multiple systems to help customers understand impact of company partnership
- Works cross-functionally
- Works within Salesforce to validate client contacts, update quarterly results and manage mail lists
- Review layout, formatting, and obvious errors in customer-facing materials
- Maintains team organizational channels (e.g., Teams, SharePoint, Box, Chatter, Slack, etc.)
- Creates internal resources to benefit team efficiency, coordination, communication, etc.
- Uses advanced Excel or PowerBI skills (pivot tables, formulas, and v-lookups) to compile multiple data reports
- Partners closely with CSMs to prioritize projects based on customer maturity
- 2+ years’ experience as an analyst or in a project management position
- Strong cross-functional partnership experience
- Past work experience within a SaaS or fast-paced environment
- Experience working within Salesforce
- Experience working within PowerBI and/or Tableau
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Highly detail oriented and organized with ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Proficiency with MS Office, high energy and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution of all projects and tasks undertaken
$30-$35 Per Hour Chicago, IL 60661 6 Month Assignment