Customer Lifecycle Manager (H)
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Lifecycle Manager 966310 (H)
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Customer Lifecycle Manager to help the Member Engagement team execute and automate campaigns and journey triggers, and increase test & learn output by 30%, driving more testing across the site, app, email, and push, bringing in value through improvements to retention and engagement metrics. The company offers a great work environment!
Customer Lifecycle Manager Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Customer Lifecycle Manager Responsibilities:
- Work together with the Senior Manager, Member Engagement to create long term strategies to scale marketing and drive significant results
- Manage end to end scheduling, planning, and execution across multiple channels
- Lead general campaign management activities working alongside our marketing operations team on execution
- Optimize campaigns through segmentation, creative, offer and channel testing
- Interact with the creative team to develop marketing creative and customer journey flows
- Maintain and optimize existing engagement marketing automation journeys
- Lead the test and learn plan to optimize our creative, offer, and targeting strategies across various touchpoints throughout the customer journey
- Develop and maintain a marketing scorecard to track performance and report out on key metrics
Customer Lifecycle Manager Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience developing and launching Email, Site, and App marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Strong strategic and analytic skills, including the ability to understand data and gain key insights to drive the business.
- Experience with Email deployment systems and Marketing Automation tools a plus.
- Process-driven and energetic self-starter.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment