Program Management | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Compliance Manager 7764
Support the Sales Operations and Jobs Trust Product teams by identifying and resolving Jobs Abuse on our platform. There are three types of Jobs Abuse violations we are seeing today:
- New customers abusing the Jobs product during setup.
- Contract fraud/violations of existing contracts
- Terms of Services violations of existing contracts (posting on behalf of another customer or member without consent)
- When a customer, member, or employee suspects or receives a complaint, the team needs support to assess customers via an established process, attend program management calls and partner with stakeholders to execute on contract terminations as needed.
- End to end program management (attending all relevant meetings, aggregating notes, identifying timelines and next steps)
- Collaborating with a diverse group of stakeholders from engineers, product managers, sales, and sales operations to drive towards a common goal.
- Working with Sales and Trust teams to identify potential accounts that are in violation of our sales terms of service and move these accounts towards termination or rehabilitation.
- Experience using MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Effective communication skills
- Independent, autonomous, and adaptable to change
- Experience with SQL, Power BI, D365
$45-$50 per hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 6 Month Assignment