Technical Operations | Roseville, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Calibration Technician 1012878
A leading technology company is looking for a Calibration Technician. The successful candidate will test, calibrate, assemble, and disassemble electronic instrument products. The ideal candidate has prior experience in the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Calibration Technician Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $23-$28/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Roseville, CA 95747)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Calibration Technician Responsibilities:
- Test, calibrate, assemble, and disassemble electronic instrument products to maintain functionality and accuracy.
- Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction through effective communication, innovation, and direct application of technical skills.
- Clarify, analyze, develop, and implement actions and solutions while supporting field staff and customers.
- Perform adjustments, calibrations, and basic repairs.
Calibration Technician Qualifications:
- 4 years of related experience in the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
- This position requires some education, specialized training/certification, or Military experience.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms (STE, PC Based, METCAL, TME etc) is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- Experience with metrology, electronic test measurement, PMEL experience is strongly desired.
- Monday Friday, Swing Shift (req #1012878)
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment