Business Operations Coordinator (H)
Business Operations | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Operations Coordinator 866120 (H)
As part of the Content Acquisition and Development Team, you will support the contract execution pipeline for Content deals and provide entry level support for Content’s Salesforce implementation. You will support day-to-day troubleshooting, user support, and data maintenance of Salesforce.com Content organization. You will collaborate with various internal and external stakeholder groups to continually raise the bar on data accuracy and availability, scalability and customer experience while encouraging standard work and building positive, scalable partnerships.
- Administrative Support: The Business Operations Coordinator supports the contract execution pipeline, digitally files fully executed contracts, and provides additional administrative support to the Legal and CAD teams as needed. He or she drives to tight deadlines, acts as a gatekeeper to ensure actionable data and standard work, and fosters positive working relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Entry Level Salesforce Support: The Business Operations Coordinator works closely with the Salesforce Admin Team to support data integrity via ongoing maintenance and user support. She/he provides a range of entry-level Salesforce user experience support including data maintenance and general troubleshooting.
- General support: The Business Operations Coordinator provides general support for the CAD Team, including data clean-up projects, ad hoc research, inquiry response, and trouble tickets.
- B.A. or equivalent degree preferred.
- Functional fluency in Outlook, Excel, MS Word and Power Point.
- Data entry experience, demonstrated high level of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and best practices.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and problem solving skills in a fast-paced time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with a wide variety of people.
- Demonstrated focused attention to detail
- Highly organized
- A high-energy entrepreneur.
- A confident and upbeat successful communicator with established written and verbal business communication skills.
- A self-starter with impeccable organizational and analytical skills and an eye for process improvements.
- An avid reader and consumer of online media, including books, websites, blogs, and other digital content sources.
- Experience in an entertainment, digital media or publishing field.
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Experience with DocuSign or other e-signature software
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with IP licensing and/or contracts
Newark, NJ 07102 9 Month Assignment