Budget Ops Project Manager
Project Management | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Budget Ops Project Manager
A leading tech company in the professional networking industry is looking for a Budget Ops Project Manager to join the Marketing and Communications finance team and help with the implementation of Allocadia: Marketing Performance Management Software. The successful candidate will need to easily communicate ideas to a variety of levels of sponsors, stakeholders, and end-users. Influence and negotiation skills are critical, and you will need to drive the program forward with supervision from the Finance team. The company offers a great work environment!
Budget Ops Project Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50-$60/hr
- Worksite: Leading tech company in the professional networking industry (Sunnyvale, CA 94085)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Budget Ops Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Own and manage multiple Marketing Finance/Budget reports of varying complexity.
- Work with Finance on tagging metadata and extrapolating past expenses.
- Plan and execute programs against project plans, change management plans, and go-live and business readiness plans.
- Establish project standards, cadence, and version controls for project documentation and workflow to ensure the success of programs .
- Track program measurement and outcomes, taking lessons learned forward to expand and improve and evolve the program and build scalable processes.
- Support internal and external-facing communications to share program information, progress, and contacts.
- Use data to inform recommendations and direction of our finance agenda.
- Seek opportunities to improve the employee experience and finance programs.
Budget Ops Project Manager Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience within Finance/Project Management and/or Management Consulting (Finance projects a plus)
- BA/BS degree or related work experience.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end project management methodologies & frameworks.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and understanding of the full business cycle from customer purchase, procurement, and financial reporting.
- General understanding of organizational expense budgeting and accrual accounting.
- Ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analysis, identify key insights and recommended actions.
- Ability to be highly productive and proactive with key stakeholders.
- Strong team orientation and collaborative style. An ability to get involved in the details while maintaining a wider view.
- Excellent process management, planning, and organizational skills. Resilient and determined to ensure projects and deliverables are achieved.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment