AWS Full Stack Developer
Software ENG & DEV | Remote in Reston, VA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $60.00 to $60.00 per hour
AWS Full Stack Developer 14029
A leading tech company is seeking an AWS Full Stack Developer. The successful candidate will develop activities as per the client requirements, scrum ceremonies, meetings etc. The ideal candidate has experience with Single Page Application development with microservices architecture Specific AWS Services. The company offers a great work environment!
AWS Full Stack Developer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $60/hr
- Worksite: Leading technology and data solutions company (Reston, VA 20171, Open to Remote, May require to travel to client site)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
AWS Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Development activities (developing as per the client requirements, scrum ceremonies, meetings etc.).
Application Developer - Digital Solutions Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience.
- 4+ years of AWS experience.
- 2+ years of React experience.
- 2+ years of exclusive AWS development experience using key AWS Services like S3, DynamoDB, IAM, SNS, SQS, CDK, AppSync, Lambda etc.
- Node JS experience.
- Experience with Single Page Application development with microservices architecture Specific AWS Services.
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development or methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban etc; requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Specific to DevOps side: CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy etc.
- Demonstrated success in actively contributing to large consulting projects.
- Effectively communicate to diverse technical and nontechnical audiences, including developers, technical leads, peer architects, delivery owners, business owners, senior leaders, etc
• Work with agile teams as they perform feature level design, development, testing, and performance analysis.
• Develop the required technical pieces/ end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on a variety of technology stacks.
- S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudFront, CDK, AppSync, GraphQL, IAM, SNS, SQS, KMS, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudTrail etc.
- AWS, React, Node.js, Microservices
- Communication skills.