Associate Technical Training Coordinator
Training Development | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Associate Technical Training Coordinator 9307
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking an Associate Technical Training Coordinator. The successful candidate will arrange training logistics, including scheduling, training pre-work, facility, materials, and equipment needs. The ideal candidate has event management and coordination experience and familiarity with learning management systems, in-person, and online course delivery. The company offers a great work environment!
Associate Technical Training Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $27-$30
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Associate Technical Training Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate successful delivery and execution of technical training classes and tech talks by collaborating with technical instructors, workplace services, and IT.
- Arrange training logistics, including scheduling, training pre-work, facility, materials, and equipment needs.
- Administration of Learning Management Systems.
- Creation and maintenance of live or remote classes and curriculums by coordinating schedules, rosters, instructors, rooms, and surveys.
- Implementation and maintenance of self-paced classes, curriculums, and learning paths including eLearning, training videos, and labs.
- Collaborate with technical partners to ensure up-to-date training libraries.
- Track and report metrics using Excel or similar applications to analyze the effectiveness of training programs and tech talk events.
- Collaborate with technical partners to assess which tech talks are required.
- Partner externally with speakers to coordinate on-site speaking engagements. Regular hosting or moderating of tech talks events.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize operational processes.
- Manage 3rd party vendors and partners by managing the SOW, purchasing, and delivery process.
Associate Technical Training Coordinator Qualifications:
- 2 years experience (recent college graduates would be good)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- MUST be organized. Ability to work in two time zones.
- Experience with Training would be a real nice to have (not required)
- Experience with using intermediate Excel features. Experience using online video tools such as Zoom or Teams.
- Familiarity with Training or Education coordination is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of audio/visual systems and interest in computer technologies desired.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment