APeX Senior Access Applications Analyst
Software ENG & DEV | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
APeX Senior Access Applications Analyst 81969732
A leading medical institution is seeking an APeX Senior Access Applications Analyst. The successful candidate will apply advanced professional concepts and extensive industry knowledge to lead and/or work on medium to large projects of broad scope and complexity. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of operations, systems, and functions. The company offers a great work environment!
APeX Senior Access Applications Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $85/hr
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (San Francisco, CA 94158)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
APeX Senior Access Applications Analyst Responsibilities:
- Lead and/or conduct the planning and implementation of clinical software, hardware, operating systems, and/or distributed clinical information systems at all levels of complexity and scope.
- Perform advanced analyses of patient care workflow and processes in various clinical departments.
- Design and conduct user training in complex clinical information system workflows and processes, hardware, and/or operating systems with a broad scope.
- Troubleshoot complex issues of broad scope with clinical software, hardware, operating systems, and/or distributed clinical information systems. Identifies and coordinates service and support as needed between clinical engineering, IT, networks, departments, and outside vendors.
- Develop, collaborate, and implement new functionality, testing, workflows, processes, system designs, or developments as needed.
- Coordinate development of new Standard SOP to assist in the standardization of routine processes to support the technology used by the business unit.
APeX Senior Access Applications Analyst Qualifications:
- 10+ years Academic Medical Center experience. 10 years or more Operational Knowledge.
- Post Graduate degree in Healthcare, Finance, or IT.
- 7 years or more Epic Experience.
- Bachelor's degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and/or equivalent combination of experience/training.
- One or more Epic Revenue Cycle Certifications
- Broadly encompassing or highly In-depth knowledge of 1-2 areas of focus in clinical applications specialty area(s).
- Advanced ability to serve as a technical leader and information resource, and to work collaboratively with key personnel and management, providing guidance and recommendations on systems, improvements, upgrades, and industry advances and trends.
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment