Ambulatory Practice Coordinator
Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Ambulatory Practice Coordinator 894392
The Practice Coordinator is primarily responsible for representing the administrative team as the public face of the Practice and works closely with the administrative, clinical and management teams to support practice operations and customer service recovery and intervention efforts. S/he provides support to all functions of the administrative teams including but not limited to: CRM messages, telephone encounters, referrals, APeX in-baskets, scanning, filing, authorizations, and billing.
Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $27
- Worksite: Leading medical institution, San Francisco, CA 94158
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
- New Patient Scheduling and Processing
- Check in / Front Desk
- Administrative and Patient Care Coordination
- Triages all telephone calls, screening for emergencies and routing all messages, requests for same day appointments, refill requests, etc. to the appropriate box.
- High School graduate or equivalent with four years related experience; or college degree and 6 months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successfully passes fingerprinting protocol and is approved to be a cash collector
- Strong computer skills, including basic keyboarding skills, and experience with at least two Officetype software programs (i.e., Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Proven ability to navigate through multiple patient records systems.
- Excellent customer service and communication/interpersonal skills, both over the telephone and directly.
- Strong writing skills to include the ability to compose, edit, and proof a wide variety of documents.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment