Administrative Assistant 560212
Administrative | Oakland, CA | Part Time and Contract
The temp Administrative Assistant will support attorneys and paralegals in company’s legal function. You will perform traditional secretarial duties, including maintaining calendars using Outlook, scheduling appointments and meetings, assisting in records management, making travel arrangements, answering phones, photocopying, filing, preparing expense reports, word processing using Microsoft Word, creating and editing Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and Excel files, and drafting letters and other documents.
- Administrative support experience in a law firm or corporate environment, and thorough knowledge of administrative support
- Proficient in the use of Outlook email and calendaring and Microsoft Office software programs (including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint), and other computer systems and software
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Good attention to detail, oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and ability to multitask
- Works well in a team environment
- Must have high school diploma; bachelor’s degree or college coursework a plus
This is most likely going to be a part time role, however depending on the workload it could become fulltime- potential for conversion for the right candidate. Workdays are flexible.
$20 Per Hour Oakland, CA 94612 3 Month Assignment