Account Manager - Digital Advertising
Client Services | Oakland, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 per year
Account Manager - Digital Advertising 2022-04-199
A leading music streaming company is looking for an Account Manager. As a key member of the Media’s Client Services team, the manager will drive and defends revenue by being a trusted client partner and resource working with internal and external partners to flawlessly design and execute campaigns for advertisers/agencies and drive our revenue. The ideal candidate has prior experience in digital/radio/mobile advertising operations or account management.
Account Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading streaming company (Oakland, CA 94612)
- Salary: $80-85K, plus bonus
- Job Type: Direct Hire
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and cultivate positive business relationships with clients and sales, creative design team, sales research, and technical teams.
- Partner with sales team to develop ideas and materials for Proposals/Avail submissions including media recommendations, research, competitive data, and advise on what is technically feasible to execute.
- Ensure our revenue goals consistently inform all facets of account management; design and execute media plans and campaigns; work directly with the client on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission.
- Create and manage creative and technical production timelines, with advertisers/agencies, and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner.
- Work with internal traffickers, creative design, and clients as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting.
- Manage all booked revenue to monitor campaign delivery and pacing; escalate issues when applicable.
- Collaborate with the billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries.
- Provide necessary campaign deliverables including but not limited to: reporting, screenshots, and ad-hoc requests.
- Delegate work as necessary to internal resources.
Account Manager Qualifications:
- 1+ year experience in digital/radio/mobile advertising operations or account management.
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks and campaigns in a timely manner.
- Excellent client service and verbal and written communication skills; results driven with strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of pre-sale process and creation of media plans; experience with custom display, mobile, audio, and video advertising products.
- Experience in working within internal order management systems and third-party systems including ad servers.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the department.
- Areas of experience that are preferred but not essential include knowledge of programmatic transactions; performance campaign management handling conversion data and related ad technology.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Be a product expert, know your client and our right media products that will meet their marketing needs and drive positive results.