YouTube Channel Optimization Coordinator (4886)
Engineer | Coconut Grove, FL | Contract
YouTube Channel Optimization Coordinator
Work Location: Coconut Grove, FL
The role of the YouTube Channel Optimization Coordinator requires specialization of YouTube as the main account to manage. This position will be vital in scaling record label’s video business and executing on a value proposition that drives customers’ satisfaction, engagement and revenue. The individual will use their knowledge of YouTube Channel Optimization, YouTube and Vevo best practices, YouTube analytics, SEO and SEM to maximize positioning, revenue and growth. The individual’s thorough understanding and passion for Latin music genres like Latin Urban, Regional Mexican, and Latin Pop will help drive audience growth strategies for US Latin artists. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Optimization of Official Artist Channels on YouTube: Strategy, Content curation, Community tabs activation, etc.
• Analyze and assess channel and monetization performance leveraging knowledge of the YouTube ecosystem and platform strategies.
• Develop content initiatives to improve the Channel performance.
• Create periodic management reports of performance in terms of revenues and growth trends.
• Foresee any platform issues and roadblocks to ensure effective channel management before, during and after the release.
• Provide ongoing priority channel support including programming advice, optimizations and general troubleshooting.
• Manage strategic video programming, content curation, Q&A, and syndication to video platforms.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or requested.
• Bachelor’s degree required in related field(s).
• Two plus (2+) years related experience with a demonstrated strong grasp of digital video to include a minimum of two (2) years’ experience directly managing, programming, and optimizing YouTube Channels.
• Proficient knowledge of video channel best practices, channel category subject matter, music industry and social media news and trends, and the competitive landscape.
• Knowledge of making shareable content for a variety of media and exploring ways to optimize content for views with the objective of growing audiences.
• Conversational and written fluency in English and Spanish
• YouTube Channel Optimization Certification.
• YouTube CMS experience.
• Demonstrated SEO and SEM strategies on YouTube knowledge.
• Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple deadlines; exceptional organizational skills to oversee video projects from conception to completion; understand the importance of having processes and procedures.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.