Youth Care Worker Supervisor (9541)
Youth Care | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Youth Care Worker Supervisor to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for onsite indoctrination to operating procedures and all ancillary protocols necessary to the delivery of the contract.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Assign specific duties throughout shift.
- Manage overall performance of team.
- Serve as principal point of contact for team member issues with onsite partner agencies.
- Establish positive working environment to promote team members’ commitment to the mission.
Conduct intake services for incoming unaccompanied children (UC).
Provide basic needs and supplies to UC upon arrival.
Monitor behavioral management and therapeutic activities.
Perform crisis intervention as needed.
Provide safe, clean living space.
Document interactions. progress, and forms in database.
Plan and implement social and recreational activities.
Follow individual and behavior support plans to provide appropriate services to UC.
Report UC safety hazards and risks.
Ensure program operations, goals, and objectives are being met and UC are receiving the highest quality of services and support.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Preferred: Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- 1+ year of experience in the child welfare field, working with children or adolescents.
- Skills in conflict resolution and de-escalation.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written).
- Strong organizational and task prioritization skills.
- Proficient with basic computer skills, Microsoft Office, and documentation programs/databases.
- Must be able to work extended shifts during periods of influx, including 12-hr shifts at least once a week. Weekend rotations may be required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.