Warehouse Coordinator (9408)
Pharmacy | Hayward, CA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to work with our client located in Hayward, CA. In this role, you will be responsible for the daily flow of clinical supplies between the pharmacy and nursing departments.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Ensure timely/accurate deliveries of supplies and medications.
• Maintain product inventory, sourcing and purchasing as needed.
• Generate patient orders in system.
• Coordinate and execute shipping schedule.
• Communicate availability of patient supplies.
• Confirm deliveries.
• Deliver drugs and supplies for inventory, following correct purchasing procedures.
• Communicate information to appropriate personnel and document accordingly.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent experience.
• Experienced in purchasing is highly preferred.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Ability to work Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm or 10:30am – 7pm.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.