Warehouse Coordinator (10762)
Warehouse | Wauwatosa, WI | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to work with our client. In this role, you will be responsible for the daily flow of clinical supplies between the pharmacy and nursing departments.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we will reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Ensure timely/accurate deliveries of supplies and medications.
- Maintain product inventory, sourcing and purchasing as needed.
- Generate patient orders in system.
- Directs patient contact to ascertain supply needs as designated by the clinician.
- Establish relationship with client.
- Coordinate and execute shipping schedule.
- Communicate availability of patient supplies.
- Confirm deliveries.
- Deliver drugs and supplies for inventory, following correct purchasing procedures.
- Communicate information to appropriate personnel and document accordingly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED experience.
- Experienced in purchasing is highly preferred.
- Experienced in communicating verbally on the phone, one-on-one and in writing emails, letters, and reports to various audiences.
- Pharmacy Assistant/Clerk experience is a plus.
- Basic computer skills.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.