Video Release Planner (13166)
Database Management | New York, NY | Contract
Video Release Planner
Work Location: New York, NY
InGenesis is currently seeking a Video Release Planner to work with our client located in New York, NY. In this role, you will lead operation tasks related to the management of the client’s digital video catalog and various related cleanup activities.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Schedule and deliver digital video catalog assets globally.
• Work with metadata, scheduling systems, asset management systems, and obtaining clearances.
• Execute special projects related to video catalog.
• Research current video assets on partner sites.
• Manage video assets within client’s proprietary systems.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge and experience with current digital video landscape.
• Operational background.
• Familiarity with major streaming platforms.
• Familiarity with the process of releasing video content to digital partners.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication (written/verbal).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Preferred: Experience with AOMA, GRPS, or JIRA.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.