Vice President of Case Management Services (10893)
Management | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently souring for a Vice President of Case Management Services to work in San Antonio, TX. The primary focus of this role is overseeing the reunification case management services that are provided to children, sponsors, and their families and to ensure best practices are utilized. This position will ensure the effectiveness and quality of services through supportive program management, data management, trend analysis, training, and technical assistance. This position will have both internal and external facing responsibilities ranging from direct supervision of program management, assisting case manager supervisors & case managers, interacting, and liaising with ORR and other Federal Staff, data tracking and evaluation, program policies and guideline development, and training as well as strategic program planning. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Collaborate and implement case management operations
- Facilitate and supervise programming, reunification and discharge of children's placement and release as assigned
- Complete timely and accurate documentation in accordance with agency policies and procedures, contract and regulatory requirements and standards
- Monitor the program through frequent and regular observation and evaluation of program services.
- Develop proactive plans of action for every area of service
- Supervise Case Management supervisors both on-site and remote
- Provide feedback and support to personnel
- Develop and maintain personnel work schedules to ensure proper coverage and ratios.
- Adapt schedules to needs of the program based on changing workloads and needs.
- Review all staff documentation to ensure it is accurate, complete, and timely.
- Supervise, facilitate and participate in child assessments and intake processes as needed.
- Respond to outside requests for persons authorized to receive information regarding children.
- Provide and/or supervise crisis interventions involving children and/or families as needed.
- Participate in scheduled meetings and in team decisions and operations.
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas of the service population and program operations.
- Continually review the case management department for compliance and efficiency
- Disseminate policy changes and updated training materials to increase performance and meet new and evolving standards and regulations
- Facilitate cooperation and collaboration between remote and on-site Case Management staff and all departments including Behavioral Health Services, Medical Clinic, Education and Administration
- Support the Case Management Supervisors as they liaise with government and non-government partners
- Develop and maintain a cadence for reporting from Unit Supervisors, as well as develop SOP to address areas of improvement
- Meet or exceed program productivity expectations on a regular and sustained basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Master’s Degree preferred; or a bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field, preferred
- Required: Three (5-8) years of ORR experience or supervisory experience in case management
- History of developing new program sites including ability to develop and modify schedules to meet the evolving needs of the program
- Experience working with refugees, immigrants or limited English speakers is preferred
- Ability to interpret contract policies and procedures to service providers and staff
- Experience in training and providing technical assistance to service providers and/or staff
- Manager level participation in coaching, developing, and retaining employees and providing a collaborative and positive work environment
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and develop cross-functional relationships
- Required to work a flexible schedule to facilitate program needs
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to travel within the Continental United States (CONUS).
- Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, a background check, and provide proof of being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 after accepting a conditional offer of employment.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.