Ultrasound Technologist (10288)
Diagnostic Imaging | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Ultrasound Technologist to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for performing diagnostic sonographic examinations utilizing ultrasonic equipment to help visualize internal anatomy functions. Duties include collaborating and manipulating ultrasound equipment, follow imaging protocols, capturing images of potential abnormal findings.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Operates ultrasonic equipment in various modes and techniques.
- Locates, evaluates, and records pertinent anatomical, pathological, and functional data.
- Schedules and coordinates tests and prepares and maintains operational logs.
- Records test results and updates patient records for referring physicians.
- Maintains and calibrates equipment and orders necessary supplies.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or graduation from a school of Radiologic Technology is required.
- 3 years of diagnostic ultrasound experience is required.
- Registration with American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers is required.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.