Ultrasound Technician (5178)
Ultrasound Tech | Dallas, TX | Contract
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients.
We are currently seeking an Ultrasound Tech to produce high quality, diagnostic images for busy medical center. If you have what it takes to be successful in this position (qualifications outlined below), apply today and we’ll contact you to answer any questions you may have!
• Check equipment to ensure proper working order.
• Assist with scheduling exams, as needed.
• Interact with patients regarding procedures.
• Move and position equipment and patients.
• Read, write, and interpret exams.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Required Education: Associates degree in Ultrasound Technology or Graduate of Accredited Sonography program.
• Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience: (2) years’ experience in ultrasound, preferred.
• Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS).
Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.