Travel Nurse Educator - Registered Nurse (9582)
Registered Nurse / RN | Las Vegas, NV | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as a Nurse Educator for our client. In this role, you will travel to various hospitals in the west coast to provide training to healthcare workers on the proper use of our client’s product.
Apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Receive training on all client products.
• Educate and demonstrate without providing direct patient care.
• Conduct training at hospitals and facilities.
• Interact with healthcare professionals in a classroom setting.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license.
• Preferred: Hospital experience.
• Effective communication skills (written/verbal)
• Comfortable speaking to large groups.
• Ability to travel.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.