Travel Nurse Educator - Registered Nurse (9582)
Registered Nurse / RN | Lehighton, PA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as a Nurse Educator for our client. In this role, you will travel to various hospitals in the PA and beyond to provide training to healthcare workers on the proper use of our client’s product (infusion Pump).
Apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Receive training on all client products.
- Educate and demonstrate without providing direct patient care.
- Conduct training at hospitals and facilities.
- Interact with healthcare professionals in a classroom setting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license.
- Critical Care/ICU Experience
- Effective communication skills (written/verbal)
- Comfortable speaking to large groups.
- Ability to travel.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.