Travel Coordinator (11679)
Social Services | Laredo, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Travel Coordinator to work with our client. In this role, you will be responsible for all travel details, including ensuing compliance with all travel policies for an Influx Care Facility (ICF) designated by Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) that provides residential and medical services to Unaccompanied Children (UC). The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Coordinate all aspects of travel.
- Create detailed itineraries for all travel arrangements.
- Ensure compliance with GSA travel policies.
- Monitor and update travel schedules as necessary.
- Communicate with supervisors/managers regarding travel arrangements.
- Resolve any issues related to travel.
- Maintain accurate records of all travel expenses.
- Provide reports on travel expenses and cost savings.
- Participate in scheduled meetings.
- Prepares presentations and or training as needed.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally in English.
- Collaborate with other staff members, service providers and professionals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in travel coordination or related field required.
- International travel coordination experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents. The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending. Lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds of equipment or supplies occasionally.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.