Training Generalist (9386)
Training & Development | Atlanta, GA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Training Generalist to work with our client located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will develop and present training programs in performance management, career and leadership development or diversity management.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Serve as a performance and productivity coach.
- Assess training needs and develop program content.
- Facilitate conducting of training course sessions.
- Assess training effectiveness through development and application of learning metrics.
- Coach managers and employees on performance effectiveness and productivity tactics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to travel overnight for project delivery.
- Flexibility in on-site daily service delivery hours (due to client shift schedules, project requirements).
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Preferred: Master's degree.
- Preferred: Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP).
- Preferred: Experience with developing and facilitating Leadership training.
- Preferred: Experience with career coaching and administering 360/180 feedback assessments.
- Preferred: Myers Briggs certification.
- Preferred: DisC certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.