Time & Attendance Coordinator (5179)
Admin | Dallas, TX | Contract
Time & Attendance Coordinator
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients.
We are currently seeking a Time and Attendance Coordinator to provide administrative duties using Kronos software. If you have what it takes to be successful in this position (qualifications outlined below), apply today and we’ll contact you to answer any questions you may have!
• Validate timesheets and produce proof, when necessary.
• Review and fix errors.
• Run Kronos periodic and ad hoc reports.
• Assist Kronos Help Desk on technical and escalated issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- KRONOS experience is a must
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: 6 – 12 months experience with Kronos software.
• Loves working with people.
• Customer service oriented.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
• Able to work on a team.
Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.