Temperature Taker - CNA / CMA (11957)
Certified nurse assistant | Nationwide, DC | Contract
Work Location: Nationwide, DC
InGenesis has several openings nationwide for a Certified Medical Assistant / CMA or Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA. In this role, you will conduct temperature reading at the entrances to our client's buildings nationwide.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Administer temperature readings on employees entering facility.
• Perform laboratory work.
• Perform point of care testing.
• Perform associated administrative tasks.
• Complete accurate and timely documentation of care.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, or Registered Medical assistant / RMA
• 1+ year of related professional experience.
• Current BLS certification.
• Current immunizations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.