Temperature Screener (9560)
Medical Assistants | Washington, DC | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Temperature Screener to work with our client located in Washington, DC. In this role, you will handle initial visitor assessments, administer temperature screenings, and perform associated administrative tasks.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Administer temperature readings on visitors entering facility.
• Stand for long periods of time.
• Adhere to Physicians and / or Managers directive.
• Perform timely and accurate documentation of care.
• Organize individuals entering facility and give clear direction.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Proficient in English language.
• Ability to read/understand printed regulations, orders, and training instructions.
• Professional demeanor.
• Critical thinking skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.