Temperature Reader (All Shifts) (12067)
Nurse assistant | Dallas, TX | Contract
Temperature Reader (All Shifts)
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis currently has several opportunities for a Temperature Reader to work with our client in the Dallas, TX area. In this role, you will obtain temperature readings of individuals entering the building.
Apply today and we'll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Administer temperature readings.
• Stand for long periods of time at building entrance.
• Adhere to physician’s directive.
• Perform timely and accurate documentation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ year of experience in a professional environment.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Preferred: 1+ year of experience as a Medical Assistant /MA or Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.