Talent Sourcer (13369)
Talent Acquisition Specialist | Atlanta, GA | Contract
Work Location: Atlanta, GA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Talent Sourcer to work remotely with our client located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will identify and attract diverse candidates for local research institute labs.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Measure impact of sourcing methods to drive recruiting process improvement.
• Source passive talent using a diversity of tools.
• Maintain consistent quality pipeline.
• Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques.
• Perform boolean searches.
• Maintain high-volume, quality, and diverse candidate pipeline that results in hires every quarter.
• Maintain accurate and thorough documentation.
• Build strong client relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Provide insight/guidance on interview best practices, ways to increase the pipeline, attract talent, and improve the interview success rate.
• Invest in every candidate and prioritize candidate experience.
• Conduct candidate interviews and seek to understand their motivations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prior experience sourcing engineers or working in the defense industry / other research centers.
• Prior experience in a position 100% dedicated to sourcing (as opposed to full cycle recruiting).
• Mix of corporate and agency experience.
• Strong skills in Excel.
• Prior experience working in a metrics-driven environment.
• Experience with tracking and reporting on multiple data points to provide insight into activity and pipeline.
• Strong understanding of OFCCP.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.