Talent Director (10883)
Human Resources | Remote in Remote, San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Talent Director to work remotely with our Corporate office located in San Antonio. TX. In this role, you will direct the overall recruiting and hiring of employees for respective clients. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Develop, mentor, and engage a team of talent acquisition specialists.
- Ensure process efficiency, consistency, and quality to shorten client delivery lifecycle.
- Manage day to day efforts on all current vacancies and pending due dates.
- Review and identify trends or opportunties for more efficient fill rates.
- Identify recruiting, sourcing, hiring, and employee retention trends.
- Implement sourcing strategies that drive talent pipelines and quicker fill times.
- Identify training opportunities and create a continous learning environment.
- Hold weekly 1-on-1 coaching meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in a leaderhip role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Must be analytical and a critical thinker.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.