Talent Acquisition Coordinator (9264)
Corporate | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to work remotely for our corporate office located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will support the operations team with supplier base coordination, sourcing, onboarding, and reporting.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Administer onboarding information to supply base.
- Provide training to familiarize new suppliers with company’s business processes.
- Screen incoming resumes.
- Prepare, submit, and coordinate candidates’ data (e.g. resumes, assignments and contact details) in internal databases.
- Perform background and reference checks, as needed.
- Coordinate interviews and contact applicants, as needed.
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing necessary paperwork).
- Organize virtual job fairs for recruitment.
- Track and analyze vendor performance and generate reports.
- Monitor supplier contractual compliance.
- Respond proactively to supply base.
- Act as interface between suppliers and InGenesis.
- Keep suppliers informed on developments of the orders and candidate submission.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Experience with workforce solution including MSP, Payrolling, and IC Compliance programs, preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Excel.
- VMS technology experience, preferred.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.