Surgical Technologist (13334)
Surgical Technologist | Hartford, CT | Contract
Work Location: Hartford, CT
InGenesis is currently seeking a Surgical Technologist to work with our client located in Hartford, CT. In this role, you will assist surgeons during surgical procedures.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Prepare and organize operating room.
• Anticipate surgeon’s needs.
• Assist in the smooth and efficient execution of surgery.
• Provide surgeons and patients with necessary instruments, supplies, and equipment.
• Stock medical supplies as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: Certification as surgical technologist.
• 1+ year of experience working as a surgical technologist.
• Current BLS certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of operation and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.