Support Assistant (9573)
Administrative | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Support Assistant to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will assist with a short-term project that will consist of file clean-up (logging files, packing files, refiling boxes, etc.).
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Handle general inquiries.
- Collect and process paperwork such as document processing, record keeping, and report compilation.
- Transcribe correspondence and memoranda.
- Prepare graphs, tables, and manuscripts.
- Prepare reports and presentation materials.
- Schedule and maintain calendars and travel itineraries.
- May maintain and reconcile assigned financial records/reports for area.
- Complete and process forms and documents using standard policies and procedures.
- Maintain financial record keeping systems.
- Schedule meetings/rooms, invite participants, and arrange refreshments/equipment as needed.
- May prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Maintain office supplies and equipment.
- Screen calls and receive/direct visitors.
- May advise on basic policy and processes as assigned by supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of related work experience.
- May substitute required experience with equivalent years of education beyond minimum education requirement.
- Ability to file alphabetically.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.