Light Industrial | Lucasville, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Storekeeper to work with our client located in Lucasville, OH. In this role, you will receive and distribute stock, supplies, or equipment in either a one-person storeroom or a large central warehouse.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Review invoices, purchase orders, or packing slips to ensure correctness.
- Inspect stock for damages or expirations.
- Unload stock, fill orders, deliver stock, and store appropriately.
- Inventory and order supplies or equipment.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Clean and organize storeroom.
- Operate forklift and other equipment to move stock.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 months of training or experience with inventory control.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.