Staff Nurse / RN (9694)
Registered Nurse / RN | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as a Staff Nurse with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will assess patients' medical and psychiatric needs and provide professional nursing care in response to this assessment.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Assists patients and families in discharge planning.
- Participates in regularly scheduled team conferences.
- Collaborates with related health care providers in treatment, discharge planning and provisions of care.
- Functions as the liaison between patients and physicians, other multidisciplinary team members and community agencies/resources.
- Documents patient care and outcomes per hospital policy and accrediting agencies.
- Administers medication and other therapeutic interventions, as ordered by the physician.
- Makes decisions based on experience and training as to whether emergency situation exists and
- Responds to emergency situations.
- May administer CPR and/or other first aid measures.
- Remains abreast of developments in the field of nursing by attending seminars and workshops, communicating with peers and reading pertinent literature.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- 1+ year of nursing experience.
- Associates degree in Nursing.
- 3+ years of nursing experience.
- Nursing diploma (3 year program)
- 2+ years of experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.