Staff Accountant (Corporate) (12590)
Accountant I | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Staff Accountant to work at our corporate office located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will perform various accounting tasks such as prepare financial statements, record journal entries, account reconciliations, financial statement close processes, and operational financial support for the organization and its various entities.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Support daily, weekly, month-end, quarter-end, and year-end accounting close.
• Address issues or questions related to financial operating results.
• Provide analysis of financial data, general ledger accounts, multiple entities, etc.
• Prepare and record journal entries for period close as well as daily transactional activities.
• Prepare reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
• Ensure timely resolution of outstanding issues.
• Maintain general ledger accounts.
• Create and post accrual journal entries for revenue and expense accounts as applicable.
• Create and post adjusting journal entries as needed.
• Ensure accurate and timely compilation of accounting information, analysis, and reporting.
• Provide support for external audits.
• Ensure accounting files and archives are maintained in accordance with company document retention policy.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with an emphasis in Accounting.
• 5+ years of relevant and progressive professional experience in accounting or finance, accompanied by a comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles.
• Public accounting experience a plus.
• Computer proficiency, including MS products.
• Knowledge of accounting software applications.
• Experience with PeopleSoft a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.