Sr Director of Health Services (10898)
Management | Laredo, TX | Full Time
The Senior Director of Health Services works in partnership with the Health Service Administrator, Chief Medical Officer, Behavioral Health Director and Chief Nurse to collectively manage the comprehensive healthcare program of the ICF. Directly oversees the following services: Healthcare Administration, Clinical and Behavioral Health, Quality Assurance, Nursing, Dental, Ambulance (EMS), and ancillary services. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates both programmatic and financial elements of the services provided to the UC in care
- Supervises various operational tasks
- Informs leadership of any issues or concerns relates to the contract
- Ensures collaborative measures within the Service Areas described in contract
- Ensure all internal and external security measures are enforced to include providing services to all monitored children programs to include supervision of all assigned staff/contractors
- Responsible for training supervisors and evaluate staff performance
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Ensure designated facility staff/contractors are trained and equipped to successfully adhere to all aspects of their positions
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Confers with the appropriate corporate or client officials on policy matters
- Provides proper safeguards and conducts regularly scheduled physical inspections for the health, safety and welfare of the children, staff and contractors and the physical property of the facility
- Ensures that adequate procedures, methods and techniques are established in all programs and operations
- Conducts regularly scheduled staff meetings to keep staff informed; foster a team environment and encourage staff to express concerns, report observations, offer recommendations and suggestions
- Directs the activities of designated facility functions, assign duties and delegates authority to accomplish them
- Approves, initiates, interprets and enforces policies and directives for efficient administration. Supplements policies with written guidelines and procedures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure proper documentation, archiving and transmission of ongoing construction activities including daily logs, schedules, meeting minutes and drawings
- Maintain and distribute master construction as-builts/drawings and specifications, and notify the job team if/when changes occur
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Use analytical tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
Required Education and Experience
- Master’s in public health preferred; or a Bachelor’s degree in the behavioral sciences or related field supplemented by courses in business administration.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of work experience in an operations capacity.
- Must possess a working knowledge of program objectives, policies, correctional laws, procedures and requirements for managing a secured facility.
- Must have strong leadership ability, sound judgment, and effective administrative ability. Clearly demonstrate the ability to guide, direct and coordinate the efforts of others.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.