Sr. Administrative Assistant (9652)
Administrative | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Sr. Administrative Assistant to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will perform complex administrative and secretarial duties, spending a majority of your time on project coordination and related functions.
This position is currently remote. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Develops and determines priorities and monitors status of special project..
- Directs and coordinates all project activities through delegated subordinates.
- Establishes budget control systems to control expenditures.
- Assists in strategic planning for department.
- Coordinates functions including maintenance of physical plant, physical inventory and space planning.
- Compiles reports.
- Composes formal and informal correspondence.
- Creates and formats presentations.
- Coordinates human resources activities for the department.
- Interprets institutional policies for employees.
- Monitors and balances company center budget activity.
- Ensures timely submission of required reports/documents for manuscripts and grants
- Supervises work distribution and processing for clerical area.
- Handles telephone calls from patients, referring physicians, care centers and new patient referral.
- Directs inquires to the proper patient care area.
- Assists the faculty in building or maintaining their referral practice.
- Coordinates and maintains trainee, fellowship, observer and/or visitor programs for the department.
- Responsible for departmental purchasing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Specialized training in secretarial skills (such as word processing and business).
- 4+ years of secretarial experience, including advanced secretarial duties.
- Strong skillset in multitasking, analytical thinking, and self-motivation.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.