Speech Language Pathologist (11517)
Speech and Language Pathology | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work with our client in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide swallow evaluations, speech therapy evaluations, speech therapy treatments, and hearing screenings as referred.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Communicates with the treatment team and caregivers regarding evaluation findings.
- Coordinates with staff to ensure speech therapy plan of care and protocols are followed, including creating or providing staff training as necessary.
- Documents the services provided in compliance with facility and billing requirements.
- Coordinates with dietary and food service personnel as needed.
- Creates materials for better communication while maintaining a safe environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current Licensure in Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP).
- Knowledge or experience working with individuals with severe mental illness preferred.
- Heart Association CPR certification
- Documentation of immunizations.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.