Speech and Language Therapist (10031)
Developmental Therapy | Highland Hills, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Speech and Language Therapist to work with our client located in Highland Hills, OH. In this role, you will evaluate individuals to determine their level of receptive/expressive speech and language, swallowing, and social/pragmatic skills. You will develop and modify individual and group treatment programs based on results from your evaluations.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Design & personally deliver speech, language & dysphagia management services, which may include hearing screenings.
- Design & deliver in-service training to other staff on speech-language techniques/protocols to be used in carrying out communication, swallowing treatments, or therapy on/off site.
- Acts as sign language interpreter as necessary.
- Complete reports, lesson plans, and other program related documents necessary to implement and track progress of treatment programs.
- Maintains electronic augmentative communication devices & hearing aids.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Licensed as speech-language pathologist in state of Ohio.
- Biennial renewal of licensure as speech-language pathologist.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts & draw valid conclusions.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.