Specimen Processor (12907)
Medical Admininstrative Support | Cincinnati, OH | Contract
Work Location: Cincinnati, OH
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Specimen Processor to work with our client located in Cincinnati, OH. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will provide medical administrative support by reviewing patient demographics, completing registration and order entry, reviewing lab requests for completeness, etc.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Answer and handle phone calls/inquiries.
• Receive orders.
• Review patient demographics.
• Complete registration and order entry.
• Perform ABN check and assist patients as needed.
• Complete all required department logs and documentation.
• Review lab requisitions for completeness of information.
• Resolve problems identified in the appropriate manner.
• Perform filing.
• Participate in the orientation of new hires.
• Prepare service center for daily activity.
• Complete all paperwork and documentation.
• Facilitate the billing process by ensuring all required information/forms have been completed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: Phlebotomy certification.
• Preferred: Phlebotomy experience.
• Experience with or ability to learn various information systems (Horizon, Epic, etc.).
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.