Social Worker - Supervisor (13494)
Behaviorial Health | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Social Worker - Supervisor
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker – Supervisor to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will supervise several social workers and be their main point of contact.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Ensure social workers are providing outreach to female reentrants as required and that referrals and wrap-around support is being offered.
• Provide periodic reports on progress in the field, including any issues with social workers and their work performance.
• Collect data from social workers as required on number of phone calls, referrals, and other services provided to reentrants.
• Support social workers in their day to day duties, including providing assistance for difficult cases, and additional referral resources as necessary.
• Carry interim caseloads in the event one of the five social workers is separated from their position or becomes unable to perform their duties for a limited period of time.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Preferred: Master’s degree in Social Work.
• 5+ years of experience in providing direct social services, including case management activities and one or more of the following: interviewing, assessing and evaluating individual human service’s needs; planning, counseling, advocating and referring individuals to appropriate providers of social services.
• 1+ year of supervisory experience.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.