Social Worker II (9220)
Behaviorial Health | Dallas, PA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker II to work with our client located in Dallas, PA. In this role, you will provide support services such as conducting on-site monitoring of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) to ensure that reentrants are receiving appropriate care, meeting State and Federal guidelines.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Review written documentation.
- Interview and assess inmate needs and eligibility for MAT program.
- Educate inmates regarding MAT.
- Complete assessments and intake forms, including use of the GPRA.
- Travel statewide, as necessary, including some overnights.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Social Work or equivalent education and experience.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
- Familiarity with MAT.
- Strong typing and communication skills (written/verbal).
- Statewide travel, as necessary, including some overnights.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.